Re: Gallery Review

Here's what I did when I wrote the review (the same as all others come to think of it):  I started a word document, cut and pasted names and titles, and wrote my opinions.  Then, I copied and pasted the document to the mail field and clicked send.  How this gets converted to html I would never know.  Perhaps the trouble is on your end?

karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "trevor cunningham"

that has got to be some of the messiest html I have seen in a while!

sorry to be rude.. but PLEASE don't post in html. Especially bad html!

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?