Re: Gallery Review

From: "trevor cunningham"

> Here's what I did when I wrote the review .. <clip>Perhaps the trouble is
on your end?

Just a thought.  Are you able to see the size of your message after you sent
it, or when it presents on the PhotoForum list?

14Kb may be a giveaway that some html was involved ;-)

And your explanation as to how the message was created certainly explains
the nasty html -nothing personal against you, now I can see it.. it's just
typical abominable word "html" :-P

karl