Re: Gallery Review

this is bizarre...when i write an email in yahoo it seems to use arial...now, i have times new roman as my default for ms word...this could be the problem?  and not karl's computer? (damn...aol supporters need frequent tastes of hell if they're going to continue to feed the beast)...i'll try arial next time and see if that works (even though the font makes my skin writhe)...btw, i checked my copy of the review and it looks smashing in yahoo...easy on the eyes i must say!

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?