Re: Gallery Review

--- trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alberto Tirado
> Comet NEAT
<snip>
> ...Did the
> comet look much different through the scope?

Thank you for your kindly avoiding being rude with
this photo!  :-)

In fact, I don't currently have a telescope. I located
the comet with the camera (mainly, knowing where M42
is). Then I made a few shots and then downloaded to
the computer, then level-enhanced the photos to see
what I had got. I wish I could spent a few hundred on
a fine scope...

BTW, after I had sent the photo to the gallery, I
noticed that I wrote the comet is the "right-most"
dot, but only then I found a small star near by bottom
corner - so the comet is the upper, right-most dot.

If anyone would care to see a timed exposure through a
telescope of comet NEAT, visit:
http://www.psiaz.com/Schur/astro/latest52.html

(from the main page there are more recent photos, but
I like this one better).

Thank you for your comments.

Re HTML - I use Yahoo and your message came in just
fine. However, when I reply, I usually use... Notepad!
 and then copy-paste the text.

=====