Re: DSLR Write Speed

Thanks.

Chuck

On May 23, 2004, at 5:47 PM, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:

Charles Siegel <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

I am thinking about purchasing a 10D or a Digital Rebel.  At first I
was excited about the Rebel, but then I became interested in the 10D.

I noticed that the largest jpg file on the 10D is approximately 2.2
megs and on the Rebel it's 3+ megs.

How would you rate (review) the 10D? Do you have any information about
the Digital Rebel?

I have no idea why the JPG difference, they should be the same.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. RAW is the way to go.

I am extremely pleased with the 10d. I'd love to have Eye Control
Focus, but that's about the only thing missing from my film EOS
cameras.

I won't go into all the differences between the two, but flash
compensation in camera is one important difference. And the ability to
choose your auto focus mode as well. Not to mention the parameters
menu where you can choose things like mirror lockup, etc.

There are plenty of reviews around the net for each, and comparing the
two.

10d - good handling, good performing, great feature set, incredible
image quality. All in a tough body at a reasonable price.

-- Need a brighter headlight the safe way? Get a MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT at: http://ebeaver.oberro.com I'm a BMW rider and enthusiast Jim Davis