Re: DSLR Write Speed

Jim,

I am thinking about purchasing a 10D or a Digital Rebel. At first I was excited about the Rebel, but then I became interested in the 10D.

I noticed that the largest jpg file on the 10D is approximately 2.2 megs and on the Rebel it's 3+ megs.

How would you rate (review) the 10D? Do you have any information about the Digital Rebel?

Chuck