RE: review--s

Thanks Marilyn and Rich for your reviews
Did I miss any other ?
I have on my web site another look at this view.
It is "looser" as Rich suggested:
http://pinimage.com/Israel/Eilat/1/pages/Arava2.htm
Yes, I think this one is better but wanted to see your comments to the
former one
which you can find there also.

Thanks again.

Pini
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

                Pini Vollach - Arava valley
I like the way the haze helps provide a sense of scale here.  The
composition needs to be either tighter (crop a bit off the right), or
looser.

Rich