From: "Marilyn" <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 11:28 PM
Subject: A little humble self promotion

> Hello Again, PhotoForum Members:
>
> I hesitated sharing this with Photoforum members because it feels like
bragging (it is, actually bragging), but I noticed other members shared
similar news, so here goes.

> I recently had a gallery opening. A watercolorist and I were the two
featured artists and the opening went very well.   I had some nonsilver
process prints on display  along with traditional prints, and the
nonsilver prints got quite a bit of attention because they were unusual.
Most attendees had never heard of nonsilver processes.

> I am scheduled for a solo show in August and have a wall of prints up
in a co-op gallery.   It's been an exciting  month.

> I must say, I owe much of what is happening to me to PhotoForum and
all I've learned here.   I appreciate Andy, his staff and all members to
the list very much.