Re: late review--sorry

Rich Mason wrote:

Sheesh, where did this week go? This will likely be a quick and brief review.

Don Roberts - All That Remains
Interesting location. A little washed-out looking for my taste--may be the bald sky. I think there could have been a bit more drama here in terms of lighting.

Thanks, Rich. Actually, the lighting in this photo is better than the original. I had to spice it up a bit in PS as the day was really gray and cloudy. I would have loved to be there with more dramatic weather. Of course, I would like to be anywhere but inside with dramatic weather.
Don

  Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
 And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
 but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling