RE: [SPAM] Re: can there be art photography ...

Bob,

Why is claiming to be an artist elitist?  Anyone can be an artist - no license, no diplomas, no rules. Bumper
sticker: "Artists aren't special kinds of people.  Every person is a special kind of artist."  Isn't that
special?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.