RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] can there be art photography

Peter,

Then context is important. One of the best qualities of art I know of is that one gains in some way by
experiencing it. A common snapshot presented as art is art providing that there is some gain to experiencing it
in its new context.  Is the "EXIT" sign in an art gallery some artist's droll idea of textual art or only an
exit sign?  :-)

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.