RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] can there be art photography

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote/replied to:

>Then context is important. One of the best qualities of art I know of is that one gains in some way by
>experiencing it. A common snapshot presented as art is art providing that there is some gain to experiencing it
>in its new context.

Yes, if someone thinks something is art, then therefore it is art.
It's kind of the definition really. Something we like to look at,
something we put on the wall or on a pedestal, or use to decorate our
cave is art. But real artists don't call themselves artists :-)

--
Jim Davis
Nature Photography