RE: [SPAM] Re: can there be art photography ...

David,

Indeed - It's hard to imagine art without photography. Come forward from 1839 and try to imagine what wasn't
profoundly changed by photography.  By the same token, I find it difficult to imagine what contemporary culture
would be like without TV. What part of the mind has changed without the exercise of imagining picture images
such as one must do reading or listening to radio?

Hi Ho Silver...

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.