Re: Photo Blogs

Jeff Spirer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I started a photo blog yesterday.  I did it primarily because my web
> site is getting a bit stale (nothing new for over a year) but I didn't
> feel like doing a lot of updating.
>
> Looking around the web, it seems that the vast majority of photo blogs
> are more of the visual diary variety, and I'm wondering if anyone else
> has thought about this, and how they would use it.
>
> Mine is here - http://www.spirer.com/journal.htm

Some nice stuff.

I have to tell you that PHP is *not*, in fact, curable.

Speaking of which, I need to go hack some more PHP for a client,
instead of reading mailing lists.
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>