RE: Photo Blogs

Mr. Spirer I have enjoyed visiting your site several times but I have to admit that I have not been there for a while so I just visited and found plenty of things I had not seen before. This may mean that I have not been there in over a year but I'm almost certain it hasn't been that long. When you say (nothing new for over a year) do you mean no new images or just no new other than images things?

Greg