RE: Gallery Review, March 20, 2004

I guess I never really noticed that your name is not very Italiano but I assumed you were a native Ischiaite. Well if you're gong to emigrate, Ischia seems like a fabulous place to set up shop.

> Greg Fraser, From A Bridge.  Nice to see Marilyn's request so
> effectively
> honored.  The passing animal's presence lingers...nice shot.

Thanks for the comments John. I really like capturing impressions (like footprints) since they don't really exist. I also liked the barren texture of the shore and the windswept snow but getting them non-existent footprints in there also was a real find for me.

Greg