RE: PF Exhibits on 03-20-04

Thanks for the comments Rand. I am surrounded by non-artists in my day-to-day life and my photographs frequently elicit comments similar to 'Why did you take a picture of THAT?'. At first that was bit disheartening but now I consider it my barometer of success. Ultimately I would like to take photos that even my government drone co-workers can find some merit in while still staying faithful to what excites me but the Fraser Millennium (as its bound to be called) may never appear. So in the meantime, as long as most people don't understand what I'm aiming for, I figure I'm on the right track. Of course its always nice to once in a while hear that someone else understands my photos too. That may just mean that we are both insane but insanity really opens the gates of art.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery