Looking through old psychology magazines

Something to remember when you are working with that impossible client:

One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.

-  Sigmund Freud

I can't say working with my most troublesome customers are thought of as "beautiful," even in retrospect, but maybe if I live long enough . . . .{:->

Marilyn