Re: ideas anyone?

Marilyn,

Thanks for the photo essay suggestions.  As for your question about my friend, he's neither.  The definition of an executive that we were given for this assignment is anyone who has the power to make decisions on other people's behalf.  Part of the assignment is to challenge the idea of an executive as a man in a business suit working in an office and to use other elements of the photo, pose, environement, etc. to convey the idea of executive control/power. My friend is a student who plays on and voluntarily coaches a student housing soccer team.  As I said, I have a number of ideas and poses in mind but was trying to come up with something a bit different.

thanks again,
--jodi

Do you Yahoo!?