Re: Remove me from list NOW! - now sommat else

>>Remove me from list NOW1
>
>please?

Hahahah

I was just about to post that myself and thought better of it - then saw
your reply ;o)

What a rude and abrupt post that was:  I wonder if it is typical of everyone
at
http://london-photographic-awards.com/

I guess having seen the gallery they've decided noone here deserves an award
and are desparate to leave ;o)

That said, I wonder if this entry
http://www.london-photographic-awards.com/lpa-still-life/
was in any way inspired by Alberto's "flag of the poor" shot.

Bob