Re: PF Exhibits on 03-20-04

>I live in Tokyo, albeit slightly to the outer burgs, and we have a
>lovely park here with a bird sactuary. I shoot all my stuff within a
>couple of kilometers of my home. There, my secret is out :-)

Jim (or Brian?)

That's all very well and good but what does the sign the bird is stood on
say in English?

The classic shot I saw was of a heron stood on a "No Fishing" sign.  The
words are important here.

Bob

PS: as to "park" shooting: it's the same here.  Most "wild"-life shots are
actually taken in areas where the critters are accustomed to people (Slimbridge
etc). That doesn't mean they are "pets" but that they don't fly 2 miles
the second they catch sight of you.

Getting within 1/2 mile of a truly wild eagle in the Scottish requires hides
(blinds), weeks of work and a lot of luck.