Photo Blogs

I started a photo blog yesterday. I did it primarily because my web site is getting a bit stale (nothing new for over a year) but I didn't feel like doing a lot of updating.

Looking around the web, it seems that the vast majority of photo blogs are more of the visual diary variety, and I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about this, and how they would use it.

Mine is here - http://www.spirer.com/journal.htm

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/