RE: [off list] Re: Flayers among us

If you read the information at the MacAfee site you listed, it states that the worm propagates using email spoofing which means it likely did not come through RIT but used the RIT address as a return address. It came from one of the people on the list that just started using email yesterday and was not aware that they don't have to open each and every email that promises better sex, free crap, foreign money or has 'You gotta see this!' as a subject, that ends up in their inbox.

Greg