Re: [off list] Re: Flayers among us

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:45:02 -0500
Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you read the information at the MacAfee site you listed, it states
that the worm propagates using email spoofing which means it likely did
not come through RIT but used the RIT address as a return address. It
came from one of the people on the list that just started using email
yesterday and was not aware that they don't have to open each and every
email that promises better sex, free crap, foreign money or has 'You
gotta see this!' as a subject, that ends up in their inbox.

I got a copy from the list: here are the headers