Re: A couple of things....

My suggestion is somewhat more intimidating, but would maybe produce the most natural effect. Try to replicate or complete what might have been behind the sidelighting that blew out the pic to begin with. And leave a tiny little bit of hot around her nose and the scroll. As I recall there's an arm to the right side there and I'll bet there was a hand blown out by the Leko off stage that made the blownout area.

Not saying this is easy....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx