Re: archival, black and white digital printer?

At 09:30 AM 2/28/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Rich Mason wrote:
The following was posted to another area on the internet I frequent. Anybody have and help, comments or advice?
My friend and I have a question about printers.
What is the best professional, archival quality, black and white
digital printer?

My Epson 3000 with Piezography quad-black carbon inks and Epson Smooth Fine Art paper:

http://www.piezography.com

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com