Re: Digital Camera / Photo Printer recommendations help wanted

> Please tell me about your best  digital cameras and
>photo printers.  I would like to buy one of each but really don't know
>which would be the best choices.  I want to be able to print nice quality
>(although not necessarily perfect
> photographic quality) pictures.

1. Canon 10D with 17-35mm/L, 24-70/2.8L and 70-200/2.8 IS L lenses
2. Photoshop 7 on a computer with a calibrated monitor
3. Epson Stylus Pro 4000 (not in all markets yet), prints 17 inch wide (or
you could print on Lightjets like Chormira (offered by some online services
like www.westcoastimaging.com)

Achal
Ps: I have no direct experience with 10D but if you are lucky and don't get
the one with 'before the plane focus', it is great. The leses Canon has are
amazingly good. I would reccommend WCI online  200%!