Re: Digital Camera / Photo Printer recommendations help wanted

Risa Blair wrote:
Please tell me about your best experience with digital cameras and photo printers. I would like to buy one of each but really don't know which would be the best choices. I want to be able to print nice quality (although not necessarily perfect
photographic quality) pictures.

Thanks so much for your help!
Risa

I only use a Digi P&S so far but my scanned stuff gets printed on a Canon i950.

My results, up to 8X10, are very good, IMHO. Prioe to the i950 I used a Canon 7004 Photo printer and I like the i950 better.

My wife got me the i950 for my birthday, only reason I don't use the 7004 any longer.

Bob

-- ////// ( 0 0 ) -73, de Bob ----o000---O---000o---W8IMO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I may have invented it, but Microsoft made it popular" IBM Engineer David Bradley commenting on the Ctrl-Alt-Delete sequence.