Re: Life

> I think I missed the point.  My psychiatrists have always maintained
that
> they wanted me to get the maximum reward, but their treatment made
me poor.
> If I had been allowed to become the person I had wanted to be I
could have
> become rich.  I am very disappointed, I feel cheated out of my life.

> Am I free now?

Chris.

You will never be free till you take responsibility for your own life
and own mistakes.

If your "psychiatrists" failed one thing it appears to be that.

It's no good looking back: it's gone.

If you can see now what "they" did wrong then maybe you have
progressed far enough to know what "you" can do for the future.

Achievement?

The "goalposts" keep shifting anyway.

BOB