Life

Hello,

I wanted, when I was young, to spend my life in scientific research and
studies.  However psychiatry put paid to that.

I wanted to find out how everything worked, how the stars shone, how flowers
grew and how the Universe worked.

I did not want to be troubled by the problems of building a home, although I
wanted one, nor how to buy food or make money.

In then end I neither lead the life of an academic nor made huge sums of
money.  I washed up for fifteen years - true I did quite a lot of teaching
in this time, made up solutions and other low level technical work but no
science.

Then I found work at Kingston University - computers - I thought
Programming, mathematics, solving chemistry and physics problems.  No...
Just loading printers and maintaining a network.  True I helped
undergraduates in their work and talked to people like Dr Welch, whom I
regarded as a top scientist.  But no science for me.

I was offered money, but not freedom, not to cultivate science as I chose
too.

I think I missed the point.  My psychiatrists have always maintained that
they wanted me to get the maximum reward, but their treatment made me poor.
If I had been allowed to become the person I had wanted to be I could have
become rich.  I am very disappointed, I feel cheated out of my life.

Its been hell....!!!!

Am I free now?

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk