Re: Life

> Am I free now?

Chris,

With a few variations of circumstances, I could have
written that email myself. But there are just three
things in life that a man can do for any good: 1.- to
make decisions; 2.- to learn; 3.- to move ahead. You
have always been free. Just don't cling to the past -
move ahead.

I am trying a new venue: book editors. There seems to
be a big trend to self-publishing, or e-books /
print-on-demand. This authors can do almost enything
by themselves, but good photographs... They will need
for they covers!  Let's see how it goes.

Cheer up!

=====