Re: Life

From/Áðü: "Achal Pashine" achal@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>Even with entering the scientific life as I always wanted, I have come to
>think that it is not as nobel or pure way of life as outsiders thinks. Even
>after ok publication record, I am not very satisfied, I feel cheated out of
>my life, because there are no more avenues to expand my knowledge as well as
>have sufficiant money to live life the way I always wanted to (no money to
>buy, say, 600mm IS version?)
>
>Its been hell because of science....!!!!
>
>I am trying to be free by trying to exel in other fields, like photography.

that is my case too if you add 2 more hobby's i enjoy.
but in my casethe issue is not if i have become a scientist myself, it is that i became the wrong kind of...
Big choices creat big effects, wrong choices create lasting ones....

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!