Re: Life

If man were given eternity, what things would he do?
If I had an eternity I might spend 500 years in bed for no other reason
than I could just get up tomorrow. When I did get up, I would travel the
world and get to know all the humans who inhabit the planet. After that,
the universe. Unfortunately, at this time, we only have 80 years or so.
Don't mourn over what is lost. Precious time is wasted. Every day I
think, What can I accomplish today? Sometimes, when the day is over, I
may only be able to say, Today I got out of bed. Then I have accomplished
something. There was a time when I couldn't even do that much. I wanted
to be a professional singer. I wanted money, at least enough to see a
dentist when I needed to. Now I'm just happy when I get hear my son's
voice on the phone. Life is so very short. What will I have accomplished
today? Today I got to write Chris a letter. What a great thing I got to
do today!  : o )

Shyrell