Re: page turner

At 10:19 AM 1/18/04 -0700, you wrote:

Rand,

This may do it - THANKS! I couldn't see the demo because my web connection is too slow today. Key word: "virtual book" should help find more.
AZ

All of the page-turning effects I have seen are Java applets. Here is one:

http://javaboutique.internet.com/myvirtualbook/

There are others that may be better. I don't have them bookmarked, but if
you Google something like "Java slideshow" you will probably find more.

HTH

pax

rand

----- Original Message ----- | PF'ers | | Second try for message I posted last week RE a need to make an animated | page turn effect for a digital book: I saw a series of photographs | presented this way at a museum. It used a touch-screen, which I can't use, | but the effect was a three-dimensional page turn between images. I have a | use for it in a gallery but could also use it web-based. I'm looking for | something more interesting than a "slide show". Any help? | | Thanks, | | AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING
http://www.panoramacamera.us