page turner

PF'ers

Second try for message I posted last week RE a need to make an animated page turn effect for a digital book: I saw a series of photographs presented this way at a museum. It used a touch-screen, which I can't use, but the effect was a three-dimensional page turn between images. I have a use for it in a gallery but could also use it web-based. I'm looking for something more interesting than a "slide show". Any help?

Thanks,

AZ

Build a Lookaround! The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed. NOW SHIPPING http://www.panoramacamera.us