Re: page turner

Alan,

Not a being a Web authority my suggestion will go another route.

You can purchase inexpensive video editors that allow you to build a kick
butt slide show with little efforts. Just drag and drop your images into the
timeline, add music if you want or narration. There is an edit point at the
junction of each image that you can have a hey day with. You can also add
affects to each image as well, including animation on the higher ended
offerings and page turning.

The upside is the freedom to create virtually any idea you have, the
downside is some of these editing programs cost allot. There are some that
are not too expensive and will do the job.

Here are some resources;
http://www.digitalvideoediting.com/
http://www.adobe.com/products/encore/main.html
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/main.html

These are some pro offerings and may not be what you had in mind. Do a
google, and anything I can help you with...also note; theses systems say
they require a lot of computer, but that is because they assume you want to
dump a large amount of real video into them. I use one on my laptop, Premier
and it works just fine for still work.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g