Re: Nikon Teleconveter 2X

Yep, that´s the optical formula. Question is: does the Nikon unit do the conversion electronically, or do you have to do it in your head?

Also, when using TLR metering (these days, who doesnt?), the meter cell itself gets 2 stops less light as well as the film, so no conversion may be needed to begin with.

There are only two reliable ways to get an answer: either read the manual (if available), or make a few test shots.

Per