Re: Review: PF Exhibits on 01-17-04

John -- thanks for your observation. A friend told me that if you could
light an egg and a potato in the same photograph, you could light anything.
This was one of my first attempts. So when I had to do an assignment to show
the effects of filters, I started with the potato and egg thing and then
went on using red and blue filters to do other things. I still have a long
way to go, but I am determined to get there.

Looks to me like you're doing just fine!

I hadn't thought about sex--at least not in this photograph. But then maybe
the subconscious added two (and only two) eggs for a reason.

I wouldn't read too much of this Freudian stuff into it. I was merely trying to be funny...

best wishes,

John

http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe