Kodak pro film

A cousin of mine who teaches photography at tertiary level asked me a tricky question today. His college (Melbourne RMIT, the local equivalent of RIT) is trying very hard to manage its conversion to digital appropriately. That is, they don't want to be training purely digital when there's still a serious commercial market for film based work, the object being to provide students with the most appropriate training. At the moment they are trying to balance the blend.
The question? - He's aware that Kodak are taking a battering in the consumer film sector (offset by their other activities) but wonders how the market for professional film is holding up in the US and Europe, particularly in 120 and 4x5. It's a question that's rather difficult to answer in a small market like Aus. as we tend to feel the aftershock in these matters.
Anyone have any thoughts?
AndrewF