Re: gallery review Jan 14th 2004 - Wino

---Original message/Ðñùôüôõðï ìÞíõìá---
From/Áðü: "Jim Davis Nature Photography" JBDavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp
Date/Çìåñ: 14-Éáí-2004, 5:43 ðì
Subject/ÈÝìá: gallery review Jan 14th 2004

>Kostas Papakotas
>wino
>
>Excellent work but yes you should have placed a cheap bottle of wine
>or something in the photo. this bear does look a bit hung over though

maybe, it would help.
In my eyes that hunging over the chair arm is enough...it really looks drowsy and sleepy. in greece we use a frase for exactly that stage of boozing: "paradomenos" which means "given up" (any effort to stand up, behave etc). for a Greek it is easy to see, so i guess i should have fiilled in what i tok for granted

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Äåí Ý÷åôå web site; ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï ôþñá êáé ðÜñôå äþñï ôï domain óáò!