Re: ImageTank G2

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>JB wrote, I thnk,:
>one button all files are copied to a 20 gig
>hard drive in the ImageTank. A USB 2 cord transfers images from it to
>your computer very very fast.
>

>Was that the full nomenclature? Will I be able to price it from that? WR

It's an Imagetank G2, 20 gig. You should be able to price it from
that.

If you look at other devices, make sure they are USB2. Some cheaper
and early units sell cheaper but with USB they take forever. I dumped
82 megs of images from the Imagetank G2 to my computer in a blink of
the eye. Seriously, I looked at my watch and it was done.