Re: Another Query: NetObjects FUSHION7

>Netobjects makes it easy to place Java, Active X,
> Flash, etc on a page.

Thanks Jim <G>
Too much ruddy fluff on the Web already for us people without access
to broadband.

Your own pages do at least show how NetObjects can be used for simple
clear concise presentations without fluff.
I must investigate sometime, but the freeware HTMLKit
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

will have to do me for now.  Why? Well it makes it difficult to put
Java, Active X, Flash, etc on the page so I gotta love it for that ;o)

Oh, and it's nerdy.

Bob