Re: Another Query: NetObjects FUSHION7

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>"FUSHION7", Net Objects.
>
>Does anyone have any feedback on this Website start-up site?
>Thanks, WR

My website was created with Net Objects Fusion 7.5. I love it. It's
easy and powerful. The best part is a very quick update. You can ask
me any questions about it. I've been using it for 3 or 4 years. Or you
can visit their website.

Visit their main site:
http://www.netobjects.com/index.html

or check out their support pages:
http://www.gotfusion.com/

This seems to be a good solid company that's serious about their
business. You can see that there's loads of tutorials, tips, and
galleries there to make it easy to create your own, add shopping or
custom scripts, java, etc. It's $139 to download the latest copy. They
have a demo of version 5 you can checkout first. I used a 'demo' copy
for a few years before one day I got serious and just bought the
latest version. I'm glad I did, because older versions didn't like BIG
webpages and updating took awhile. The latest version is still
compatible so I didn't have to start from scratch, and updating takes
a few minutes only.

I think every one could learn from their free tutorials too, things
like starting out, file naming, structure, etc are important to know
before you startout and make all the mistakes I did :-) But I started
years ago with an early version and didn't take the time to read much
about it, there wasn't much out there.

--
Jim Davis
Nature Photography