Re: Are you a professional

Bob Blakely wrote:
If one has been a professional (presumably) through great skill and
expertise, then, in retirement, this person (still possessing or showing
great skill and expertise) is still a professional - in my opinion.

I believe this is correctly described as a professional emeritus.

Also sometimes known as a pain in the gluteus who remembers the way things used to be.

Peace!
Sidney