RE: Are you a professional

As far as appellations go, anyone can be a professional. There's a kid that
frequents my coffee house that takes digital photos of children with Goofy
and Mickey at Disneyland. Disneyland gave him the Kodak camera and an
orientation and now he's off being paid for his photographic skills. He's a
"professional."

Now then, an advanced amateur has to at least have some artistic talent.

Regards,
Bob...
"There are rotten people in the world that
cannot be cured by magical hippy love."
-- Lynda Barry