Re:Are You a Professional

Hi Gang......

An acquaintance of mine is a "Full Time Professional Photographer."

I work at Photography as a side line to my day job as
a Photo Lab Tech for a Document Management Co.

I told him that the difference between us was that he was a

"Professional Photographer"

And I did photography

"Professionally"

While we both have many years of experience
and always do our best to do a quality job...............

He relied on Photography as his means of support
where as I relied on Photography to buy me new toys.

No difference as to how we would approach a job......

Just a difference as to what we used the paycheck for.

He thought my views on the subject where quite correct!

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@pronetisp.net