RE: Are you a professional

If one has been a professional (presumably) through great skill and
expertise, then, in retirement, this person (still possessing or showing
great skill and expertise) is still a professional - in my opinion.

Regards,
Bob...
"There are rotten people in the world that
cannot be cured by magical hippy love."
-- Lynda Barry