Re: in Julie's shoes - was Question about lighting...

> He said that in Greece one can't refuse, it's their custom. I
believe
> it's the same here in Japan too. Course in America, anyone can
widdle
> out of anything I suppose. No offense anyone please, you know it's
> true :-)

"widdle"?

Mmmm ... never come across that usage before ;o)

> I think he should do as all other Greek Agronomists do - take his
own
> photos and enjoy it. Make the most of it. These 'extras' we do for
> companies can really come into play at times. Like in lean times
when
> they're trying to decide who to let go...

Yup, you have two agronomists and the budget says you can afford one.
One of them is also the bloke who does all the free copy for the
company magazine - the other one is your son-in-law.  Which do you
choose to keep?

Bob