Re: Thoughts about PF List Exhibits 01-03-04

> P.S. I haven't reviewed this week, but I certainly remember your
> photo. It had a tilted horizon and I could not understand why you
did
> not correct this before sending. I still don't understand.

WR is a (retired?) stock photographer - I believe?

In that sense as soon as I saw the horizon I wondered why he has
submitted the image like that.  It was incomprehensible that a pro
would not have noticed - so I was just left wondering.

Was it really just a test?

OK, we passed.

As a picture editor though, would I give a stuff if the right image
hit my desk but had a 1.5 degree clockwise tilt?  "Correcting" it is
so easy  anyway.

Come on WR, if you want to test us give us your best work and see what
we make of that ;o)

Bob