Re: Why I Don't Do Reviews

That's right, it's the holidays. Let's see some more festive spirit and less petty bickering. Semantic arguments and power plays get awfully boring. Tell us what the weather is like where you live and how you adjust your photography to the conditions, be it summer or winter where you live.

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

It's the high holidays, Andy. Most people are under excess tension at this time of year. Two other of my lists are having the same problem.

Don Roberts -Bittersweet Productions - Iowa City, Iowa
* *
"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not.
In either case, the thought is staggering." - Buckminster Fuller